ADSM-L

Re: LTO strange behaviour

2002-02-12 06:20:01
Subject: Re: LTO strange behaviour
From: "Denzel, Richard van" <Richard.vanDenzel AT GETRONICS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:33:13 +0100
James,

The backup is made from the TDP for R/3 running on the same system as TSM.
The backup is around 100 GB. The backup is indeed from the local storage
(SSA in mirror).

We've already tried the settings on the server side. When we try to set TXNB
on the client side, the backup from TDP for R/3 crashes.
I've also tried using SHMEM instead of TCPIP, but TDP for R/3 doesn't
support that, because of the TSM is running as root and TDP has to be
running as ora<SID>.

We're at the latest microcode and we've also dropped the problem with Tivoli
Support and it's still in the labs there somewhere.

Richard.