ADSM-L

Re: LTO strange behaviour

2002-02-13 11:16:17
Subject: Re: LTO strange behaviour
From: "Anderson F. Nobre" <anderson AT SOLVO.COM DOT BR>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:15:20 -0300
Richard,

Are you using all the 8 drives of LTO? When the backup is running you type q
mount, how many drives you see mounted?
On init<SID>.utl, which values are you using for multiplex and maxsessions?
On gigabit ethernet, are you using jumb frames?
On iostat how's the tm-act column?

Regards,

Anderson

> It's not an SSA array, it's a JBOD in mirror.
> I can't give you more machine details alas (customer confidential). The
only details I can give you are: