ADSM-L

3494 Tape Library

2015-10-04 17:12:12
Subject: 3494 Tape Library
From: Gene Greenberg [mailto:Gene_Greenberg AT ROUNDROCKISD DOT ORG]=20
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU=20
SMers

I'm currently using a 3575 tape library and have to make or not make a
recommendation to move to a 3494 library.

For those who have one already I'd be interested in your eval of the 3494,
good,
bad or indefferent.

Thanks for your help

Gene

This e-mail, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential=20
and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality=20
is not waived or lost if you receive it and you are not the intended=20
recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/ received in error. =20

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review=20
of this e-mail is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of=20
confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this=20
e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by=20
telephone or by return e-mail.  You should also delete this e-mail=20
message and destroy any hard copies produced.