ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli SAN definition - tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte

2002-02-01 14:13:10
Subject: Re: Tivoli SAN definition - tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte
From: Jason Morgan <jmorga31 AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:10:34 +0000
The strange thing is , I de-installed both the tivoli.tsm.devices filesets
and installed the 4.2 filesets and everything seem to work ok. I am not
sure if I can run version 4.2 device support with a 4.1 server.

Cheers Jason.

Allen Barth <allen_barth AT SCUDDER DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/02/2002
15:50:52