ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli SAN definition - tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte

2002-02-01 10:41:07
Subject: Re: Tivoli SAN definition - tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte
From: Allen Barth <allen_barth AT SCUDDER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:36:25 -0600
Jason, you cannot have both.

......rte is scsi support
......fcprte is scsi AND fcp support

de-install the .rte and then install the .fcprte

Al

                    Jason Morgan
                    <jmorga31@CSC.       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    COM>                 cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Tivoli SAN definition -
tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    02/01/02 07:19
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi,

I am having trouble the tivoli.tsm.device.fcprte fileset.

I have uninstalled the tivoli.tsm.devices.rte fileset as recommended along
with the messages. I have then tried to install the
tivoli.tsm.devices.fcprte fileset with only the messages being installed.

Has anyone encountered this problem before ?

Regards Jason

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients.  If this message has reached you in error,
destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.