ADSM-L

Re: DSMLABEL and LABEL LIBVOL

2002-01-17 16:24:08
Subject: Re: DSMLABEL and LABEL LIBVOL
From: Bernard Ruelas <bern AT CADENCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:20:16 -0800
Hi Christian,

I'm kind of a newbie at this but using an automated library,
these commands work (in this order)

First, check the volumes out:

checkout libvol <library name> <volume name> remove=bulk force=yes

Then label and check them in:

label libvol <library name> search=bulk labelsource=barcode
checkin=scratch overwrite=yes

That's not very elegant, but it works.

-Bern