ADSM-L

Re: OS/390 2.10 and TSM 4.2

2001-10-29 11:43:39
Subject: Re: OS/390 2.10 and TSM 4.2
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:40:17 +0000
Who's going to be brave and do it first?
I will be testing 4.2 on os390 2.8 over the next couple of weeks,
In my experience the problems are not with the server upgrade but with the
clients

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It may not represent the views of Scottish and Southern
Energy plc.
It is intended solely for the addressees. Access to this E-Mail by
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any unauthorised recipient should advise the sender immediately of
the error in transmission.

Scottish Hydro-Electric, Southern Electric, SWALEC and S+S
are trading names of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group.