ADSM-L

Re: Problem with domain statements and exclude list

2001-10-15 14:06:03
Subject: Re: Problem with domain statements and exclude list
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:03:17 -0600
        I typically put all my "desired" filesystems in the dsm.opt with one
DOMAIN statement, separating them with spaces. Perhaps when you put them all
in individual DOMAIN statements like you are doing, it gets confused....
(just a guess).

        The other option is to change the statement to "DOMAIN all-local"
and then exclude the filesystems you don't want with exclude statements in
the inclexcl. ( with exclude.fs and exclude.dir statements where needed.)

Ben