ADSM-L

Re: MS Exchange backup problem

2001-09-24 10:56:16
Subject: Re: MS Exchange backup problem
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:52:12 -0400
> I just ended new installation of TSM server 4.2 on OS/390 with Exchange
> clients
> with TDP for Exchange version 2.2 - from time to time full backup ends
> with error ( from TSM server log ) ANE4993E and ACN3502 with rc=418
> ( TSM B/A client 4.2.0 ) on NT4 and Win2000 . No additional messages in
> TSM server log.

Petr,

You will need to look at the machine running
TDP for Exchange... and examine the tdpexc.log file
and the dsierror.log file to find out why
TDP for Exchange thought there was a problem.
RC=418 is a generic "TSM API error".
The dsierror.log file might provide some information.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono