ADSM-L

Re: how to get rid of OLD ACTIVE file backups

2001-08-22 16:59:58
Subject: Re: how to get rid of OLD ACTIVE file backups
From: Rolf Meyer <rolf.meyer AT SUBNET DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:59:44 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 22. August 2001 21:29 schrieben Sie:

>         I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get rid of OLD
> backups that were put in by BMC BACKTRACKS.

In the obsi adsm user's guide of BMC SQL Backtrack there is a chapter which
describes to method to delete not longer needed backup files.

It is based on a list of saved datasets out of the *SM database and then
feeded into a cleanup program delivered with BMC Backtrack.

Greetings from Hamburg

Rolf Meyer
Systems consultant
Info Business Systems GmbH