ADSM-L

3494 HELP!!!!

2001-08-07 15:42:24
Subject: 3494 HELP!!!!
From: "Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:42:58 -0500
Is anyone familar with the following message using a 3494 library.  For some
reason I get these messages in my TSM  actlog and I cann't access the
library.  I try from a aix prompt to run "mtlib -l /dev/lmcp0 -qI"  and it
errors.  Which indicates the server isn't talking to the 3494.  Is there any
fix for this other than rebooting the 3494?  I cann't figure out why it's
losing connection the library and the server can ping each other.
ANR8444E Internal Operation: Library UICMC3494 is currently unavailable.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed.   If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please delete it and notify the sender or contact Health
Information  Management (312) 996-3941.