ADSM-L

Re: TSM tapes out of SYNC with Library manager

2001-07-24 16:21:52
Subject: Re: TSM tapes out of SYNC with Library manager
From: "<James> <healy>" <James.Healy2 AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:22:35 -0400
Again, Thanks to all who responded to my initial question.

With all the info you all provided I'm getting closer to a solution.

I've found out that some tapes are in the library but cannot be utilized by
either TSM sharing the library because their Status is incorrect.
Once I use the mtlib command to update their status they become usable to
TSM again and I can check them in to their proper category.

How I've gotten into this mess remains a mystery

Thanks again.
Jim

"Nicholas Cassimatis" <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/24/2001
11:27:04 AM