ADSM-L

Re: Disk pool size vs large file

2001-06-21 18:20:24
Subject: Re: Disk pool size vs large file
From: Bradley Tidd <bhtidd AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:39:05 -0600
What I did for my large DB2 customers was make a class which is bound to go
directly to a tape pool.
You could even do it for just that one dataset, if they bind it in their IE
file (if using an API you can make a
node just for them to use for the BIG ones.

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/21/2001 01:00:54 PM