ADSM-L

Re: Disk pool size vs large file

2001-06-29 14:13:29
Subject: Re: Disk pool size vs large file
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:14:31 -0500
On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:26:51 -0500, you wrote:
>ADSM SUPPORT PEOPLE,
>
>How do we find out about all of these "FEATURES" of design
>that cause ADSM to break?

I had to laugh when I read the above statement. I suddenly summoned
this mental image of a Tivoli level 2 support engineer reading it,
leaning over his cubicle wall to his neighbor, and asking, "Say,
Susan, I'm reading an email here that's asking for a list of all those
features we build into TSM to hose it. I can't find my copy--can I
photocopy yours?"

And really, Jeff and others (you know who you are), *please* trim your
email responses. The lengths of them are getting quite tiresome to
page through, and our European brethren and sistren who pay by the
minute for dial-up access will thank you profusely.