ADSM-L

Re: Unload / Reload Information

2001-06-15 10:30:14
Subject: Re: Unload / Reload Information
From: Mike Kaczmarski <Michael_Kaczmarski AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:11:49 -0700
The last SHARE conference in Long Beach, CA included a session on
"Everything You Always Wanted to Know about the TSM Server Database".  I
believe that Dave Cannon is planning to present this at SHARE in
Minneapolis and perhaps at a Symposium at Oxford later this year.

You should be able to get a copy of this presentation for the share
proceedings.

Mike Kaczmarski
Mike Kaczmarski
Product Architecture