ADSM-L

adsm 3.1 test

2001-06-14 19:08:21
Subject: adsm 3.1 test
From: "Stromberg, Richard E." <StrombR AT SUTTERHEALTH DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:09:13 -0700
We are going to migrate from ADSM 3.1.2.20 to TSM 4.1, however, before we do
it on the production server we want to try it on a test server.  We have a
test server running ADSM 3.1.2.90.  We want to "copy" the current database
from production to test, tape drives are not connected to the test system,
and I can't do server-to-server option.  How can I copy the production
database to the test database?  NFS mounting is an option.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Richard E Stromberg
S/390 Systems Administrator
Siemens Technical Services/Sutter Health
strombr AT sutterhealth DOT org
Office: 916 454-8421
Fax:    916 454-8499