ADSM-L

TDP for MSSQL Server on NT License File ???

2001-05-22 04:01:43
Subject: TDP for MSSQL Server on NT License File ???
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:00:42 +0200
Hi to all,

We have a running installation of an TDPAgent for MSSQL V1.1 on WinNT. Now we
are moving this DB Server to a MS Cluster. We want to "move" the
datebases
via an TDP Restore.
So on the new (two) machines I want to install the TDP SW but unfortunatly our
SW-guy lost the original CD with the TDP Code and License.
I found an PTF CD with the SW Version I need ( I got it via our SW Maintenance
Contract) but the Readme on this CD tells me it incudes no license.

So , can anybody tell me which file(s) I have to copy from our running (old)
MSSQL TDP Server to the new one in order to move the License ??????

Thanks herfried

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.