ADSM-L

Re: Archive problems with TSM version 4

2001-04-15 11:49:47
Subject: Re: Archive problems with TSM version 4
From: "Pearson, Dave" <DCPearson AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:33:38 -0700
We had the same problem,  One of archives that normally run for 2 Hours ran
for 16 hours on TSM 4.1.2 Server.  We had to go back to TSM 4.1.0 and the
Archive ran normal again.  I have an open PMR on this.  Your the third
person who mentioned this here.  Please call this in to Tivoli Support.
They think we are the only one with the problem.

Dave Pearson
IS Production Support Analyst
Snohomish County PUD
425.347.4420