ADSM-L

TDP Domino on NT GUI inferface (Can backup but can't see files to restore from GUI)

2001-03-14 20:30:14
Subject: TDP Domino on NT GUI inferface (Can backup but can't see files to restore from GUI)
From: amir mazli <amazli AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:15:46 -0800
Hi all,
I have this setup:
2 NT servers (Netfinity)(both installed with TSM 3.7):
1 is a TSM server 3.7
both has TDP for Domino
TSM server attached to the IBM 3447 DLT tape library

On the TSM client:
the TDP for DOmino (GUI) can do backup and can also
list the backup from the restore option

BUT

On the TSM server:
the TDP for Domino (GUI) can also do backup BUT
cannot list the backup from the restore option.

On the TSM admin client:
i check the filespace, there is a backup done from
both TDP for domino since both TDP Domino is backing
up different domains

Can anyone help me on why i can't see my backup via
TDP DOmino GUI on the TSM server?

Thanks and regards
Amir