ADSM-L

Re: licensing of TSM

2000-11-22 13:21:53
Subject: Re: licensing of TSM
From: David_Bohm AT TIVOLI DOT COM
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:21:26 -0800
The answer is yes and no.  I won't go into all of the details, but if this
change is made you will get messages not only for the licenses you
are attempting to register but you will also get them for any invalid
license in the nodelock file.  The only way then to get rid of those
messages would be to delete the nodelock file and reregister all of
you licenses.  If you are fine with these nuisance messages and
the method to get rid of them we can make the change.

David Bohm
TSM server development
(520) 799-5082 T/L 321-5082
email - dbohm AT tivoli DOT com

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> on 11/22/2000 10:25:02 AM