ADSM-L

licensing of TSM

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: licensing of TSM
From: Shekhar Dhotre [mailto:Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
hi all ,
Installed  TSM 3.7.0.0   , started server , working ok ,
updated server  to 3.7.4.0 , tested working ok .
problem
using following two command  does not make any changes to licenses
registered?
where i am wrong ?
tsm: TSM>register lic file(drm.lic)
ANR2852I Current license information:
ANR2835I Server is licensed for 1 clients.
ANR2854I Server is licensed for device support module 2.
ANR2853I New license information:
ANR2835I Server is licensed for 1 clients.
ANR2854I Server is licensed for device support module 2.

             tsm: TSM>register license file=drm.lic