ADSM-L

Re: ANS1017E (RC-50)

2000-11-10 08:32:14
Subject: Re: ANS1017E (RC-50)
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:22:14 -0500
Maria,

What does the SQL Server error log indicate?

This could be caused by numerous things, and the key is to find
out why the SQL server terminated the backup.  The answer may be
in the SQL Server error log...

If there is nothing obvious, you should call IBM customer
support so we can get a trace to diagnose.

Also, I recommend that you upgrade to version 1.1.2 of TDP for SQL.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler