ADSM-L

Re: find a file in tivoli

2000-11-09 16:23:29
Subject: Re: find a file in tivoli
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:23:19 -0800
Tom was kind enough to send me the document.  I'm afraid that it's a fairly
useless document.  It doesn't teach anything about SQL; any basic tutorial
on SQL would actually be better.  The only moderately good thing about the
document is that it contains a complete listing of syscat.columns, but even
that isn't too useful because it's not grouped by tabname.  In fact, I just
figured out why the document looked familiar.  It's exactly the same as the
output of the "help select" command from the ADSM Admin command line.

Alex Paschal
Storage Administrator
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail