ADSM-L

Re: find a file in tivoli

2000-11-09 14:59:28
Subject: Re: find a file in tivoli
From: Tom Melton <Tom_Melton AT EMORY DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:58:33 -0500
My understanding is that the forum will not accept attachments...

-Tom
>>> senglish AT US.IBM DOT COM 11/09/00 02:40PM >>>
>>> senglish AT US.IBM DOT COM 11/09/00 02:40PM >>>
Why not just send a copy to the forum? I think it would be pretty
useful
information. :-)

Regards,

Sean M. English
IBM Global Services- South Delivery Center, Charlotte, NC
Distributed Storage Management/TSM

Good news is just life's way of keeping you off balance.

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 11/09/2000 01:21:45 PM