ADSM-L

Re: I have a ( stupid) NetWare restore question

2000-08-10 10:20:55
Subject: Re: I have a ( stupid) NetWare restore question
From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:20:55 -0400
The filenames are truncated by default on Netware (ADSM client version
3.1.0.6). We don't use the MEMORYEFFICIENTBACKUP option. Default is no.
I didn't specify -LATEST as an option so it should just restore the active
files which is what I want.

where did I put my lava lamp? Must be in the box with my polyester shirts
and bell bottom pants.

Cris Robinson
Backup & Recovery Engineering
Information Technology Support Services
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com