ADSM-L

I have a ( stupid) netware restore question

2000-08-10 09:41:28
Subject: I have a ( stupid) netware restore question
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:41:28 -0400
Ok, I've done quite a few full Netware restores and I have noticed that when
I restore an entire volume, (the volume is empty when I start), I get
messages that state that the file already exists and it is skipping. Now I
don't mean the files that are created when the volume and name space support
are installed. I'm talking data files several directories down. We haven't
noticed any problems with the restores but how can this happen?

Anyone? Not worried, just perplexed as I stare at RCONSOLE. :- 0

CR

Cris Robinson
Backup & Recovery Engineering
Information Technology Support Services
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com