ADSM-L

Re: NetWare Client Passwords

2000-08-10 05:07:31
Subject: Re: NetWare Client Passwords
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:07:31 +0100
Joshua,
This is not related to the password issue, but I see from your opt file, that
you have processor 1000 specified.
Is this value a new recommendation for the 4.1 client
From what I remember in the 3.1 tuning guide the recommendation for this was 1
to 20
Have you found that setting it to 1000 has adversely impacted other applications
running on
the client
John

"Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM> on 08/09/2000 05:52:25 PM