ADSM-L

Re: Deleting Node.

2000-08-03 10:52:19
Subject: Re: Deleting Node.
From: Matthias Hensel <mhl AT CARUS DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:52:19 +0200
Shekhar,

you may want to take a look at the online books or documentation, nevertheless
here's one for you:

Syntax

               (1)
>>-UPDate Node--------node_name--------------------------------->

>-----+-----------------------------------------+--------------->
      +-password--+---------------------------+-+
      |           '-FORCEPwreset--=--+-No--+--' |
      |                              '-Yes-'    |
      '-FORCEPwreset--=--Yes--------------------'

>-----+-------------------+---+-------------------------------+->
      '-PASSExp--=--days--'   '-CLOptset--=--option_set_name--'

>-----+-------------------+---+-------------------------+------->
      '-CONtact--=--text--'   '-DOmain--=--domain_name--'

>-----+-----------------------------+--------------------------->
      '-COMPression--=--+-Client-+--'
                        +-Yes----+
                        '-No-----'

>-----+-------------------------+---+-------------------------+->
      '-ARCHDELete--=--+-Yes-+--'   '-BACKDELete--=--+-No--+--'
                       '-No--'                       '-Yes-'

      '-WHEREDOmain--=--domain_name--'

      '-WHEREPLatform--=--client_platform_name--'

      '-KEEPMP--=--+-No--+--'   '-MAXNUMMP--=--number--'
                   '-Yes-'

yours
Matthias