ADSM-L

Re: Deleting Node.

2000-08-03 09:38:25
Subject: Re: Deleting Node.
From: "Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:38:25 -0500
        You have to delete filespaces for the node, then remove it.
        Here's a macro called delfn.mac
        syntax while logged on to an admin client session would be
macro   /fullpath/unless_you_are_there/delfn.mac  nodename
        FYI Thanks Tim

        [snax17][/flapps/adsm/macros]>more delfn.mac
        /* you want to logon with a -itemcommit so if there arent any
filespaces */
        /* the macro will keep on going onto the next command     */
        delete filespace %1 * wait=yes
        remove node %1
        commit
        delfn.mac: END

        Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
        08/03/2000 08:30 AM