ADSM-L

Windows '95 Registry

2000-03-09 13:03:28
Subject: Windows '95 Registry
From: Cody Cauchi <cody AT UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:03:28 -0500
Currently I am using ADSM Backup client version 3.1.07 on a Windows '95
machine. When the systems starts to backup it hangs when backing up the
registry. I have narrowed it down to an error somewhere in the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE key. However I am not sure where the error is
in the key. There is allot of software installed on the machine, and I do
not have the time to search through this entire key for an error I might
not even see. Has anyone out there had similar problems to this ? If so how
did you solve this problem ? Any help would be appreciated. My email is
cody AT uwindsor DOT ca. Thanks you in advance for any help you provide.