ADSM-L

Re: Export Node

1999-12-21 09:54:34
Subject: Re: Export Node
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:54:34 +0100
Hello,
the -scratch=yes means it will use scratch tapes. After successfull export
process, you still have (or may) to manually delete the exported
filespaces/node.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com