ADSM-L

Re: Export Node

1999-12-21 09:19:22
Subject: Re: Export Node
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:19:22 -0500
It takes all the archived data for that node and puts it on a tape (what
ever your devc=xxxx was)
and you may at any time down the road import that back into an adsm server
(equal version or higher)
and I would use "date=relative" because date=absolute might cause all the
data to expire upon import (see manual for complete information)

So yes, that will do what I believe you wish to do.

Dwight