ADSM-L

Re: SQL Querries

1999-10-26 11:34:20
Subject: Re: SQL Querries
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:34:20 -0700
Another option (if you have installed the sample scripts using run "dsmserv
runfile scripts.smp") is to use the Web Admin and run the script Q_TABLES.
Then run Q_COLUMNS with the desired table name as parameter. The advantage
of the Web Admin is that you can scroll back and forth along the long list
of tables/ columns.

Joerg Pohlmann

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> on 99 10 25 12:39:22