ADSM-L

Re: Old Backup Data Staying Around

1999-10-18 14:54:14
Subject: Re: Old Backup Data Staying Around
From: "Paul D. Brown" <pdbrown AT ASHLAND DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:54:14 -0400
The only real problem is the old data is getting stuck on old BFS tape that is
not getting properly
"Space Relaimed" even though it is less than 50% full of valid live data.  My
space reclaim thresold is
set for 50%.  Any known problems with Space Reclamation?
Thanks,
Paul

"Richard C. Dempsey" <dempsey AT KODAK DOT COM> on 10/18/99 02:19:49 PM