ADSM-L

Problems with AIX Web Client Retrieve function

1999-10-07 11:28:48
Subject: Problems with AIX Web Client Retrieve function
From: Stuart Robertson <s.robertson AT UNITECH-UK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:28:48 +0000
I have setup the Web client (v3.1.2.40) which works up to a point...

When clicking on the "Retrieve" function from the initial screen another
Browser window is opened.  There is nothing drawn in the window and the
ADSM server's recovery log starts filling up.  This continues until the
Recovery Log is full at which point an error is produced at the client and
server.  I have tested this with IEv4 and IEv5.  I increased the recovery
log to make it 6 times bigger than is required for normal operation...this
is rendering it impossible to retrieve archive data using the Web Client.
Some funtions are OK, but the retrieve has never worked.

Has anyone else seen this problem?