ADSM-L

TSM vs Tivoli Storage Manager

1999-10-06 03:45:52
Subject: TSM vs Tivoli Storage Manager
From: Simon Watson <simon.s.watson AT SHELL.COM DOT BN>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:45:52 +0800
As we all know all IT people just love to create acronyms to make life
easier for ourselves, & make it harder for everybody else to understand
what we are talking about!

Can anybody explain this move in the opposite direction?  Not all of us
were fortunate enough to be at the recent workshop.

Regards,
Simon