ADSM-L

Exchange Server & NT Cluster

2015-10-04 17:40:32
Subject: Exchange Server & NT Cluster
From: ADSM: DST Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I have a client that has an NT cluster running MS
Exchange.  This customer wants to use ADSM to backup
Exchange in an NT clustered environment.  The customer
can get ADSM to backup an NT cluster - OR -  backup an
Exchange server via the Exchange Connect Agent, but it
dies when trying to backup Exchange in an NT clustered
environment.  The only solution found so far is to
backup each NT server as if were stand alone, but this
duplicates the time and backup data.  Has anyone got
this to work, if so could you briefly explain what we
are doing wrong.