ADSM-L

ADSM Database to SQL Database

1999-06-15 11:24:48
Subject: ADSM Database to SQL Database
From: "Norrgard, Nathan" <NNorrgard AT LIBERTY-BANK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:24:48 -0400
Has anyone ever thought of importing the ADSM database, somehow, into a
separate SQL database to be used for reference?  I am thinking of
establishing a database to be a central point for documentation and
information of the status of our ADSM environment, and while discussing
this, it was mentioned that a great deal of this desired information already
resides within ADSM's database.  Is there some scripting I could do to
export the ADSM database and then import it to SQL 7.0?

I know this is more than a little vague, and very strange, so forgive me.

Thanks,

Nathan J. Norrgard
PC Systems Administrator
Liberty Bank