ADSM-L

Re: checkout vol problem

1999-05-06 12:58:31
Subject: Re: checkout vol problem
From: Dennis Haas <dhaas AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 11:58:31 -0500
Paul,

We found the same thing when we upgraded to 3.1.2.1.  I have a PMR open
(29691,500), however, the only workaround
at this time is to manually close the E/E port by pressing the open/close
button.   If you don't manually close it, any subsequent attempts to use the E/E
port will fail with an I/O error, with the description: "device not in a state
capable of
performing request".

Hope this helps,
Dennis Haas