ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Agent Question

1999-04-12 12:13:44
Subject: Re: Exchange Agent Question
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:13:44 -0500
Del,

Our legal dept requires that we archive our email on a monthly basis for the
period of one year.

The Exchange 'COPY' is essentially an ideal method of archiving email since
it does not interfere with the regular backup cycle.

Is there functionality within the Connect Agent (FixtestB) to allow us to
delete previous backups but keep copies (archives)?

If not.. how about introducing one.. I'm sure there are other companies out
there with a legal requirement to archive email.

Nathan