ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Agent Question

1999-04-12 12:44:46
Subject: Re: Exchange Agent Question
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:44:46 -0400
Nathan,

No, there is not a version to do what you are asking.
But...how about running the monthly Exchange "Copy" backups
using a different ADSM NODENAME? That way, you could still use
the /ADSMAUTODELETE function with the /IFOLDER:365 option.
There are probably other ways to do this but that one
came to mind first.

Otherwise, please submit a formal requirement so we can get
it prioritized and into our requirements database.
(Maybe the real solution should be to take advantage
of the Archive function in ADSM.)

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM> on 04/12/99 12:13:44 PM