ADSM-L

Re: SNMP - 3494

1999-03-26 20:10:57
Subject: Re: SNMP - 3494
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:10:57 -0600
Scott,

I wish I could help but we're trying to find out the same info ourselves. If
IBM do finally figure it out then please post back.
We had originally hoped to load an OS/2  tivoli monitor on the 3494 but IBM
have been so silent on whether it is supported / possible that we would
settle for standard SNMP alerts.

Let me know if anything turns up.

Nathan