ADSM-L

Re: Storage Pool Id not found

1999-03-24 14:30:35
Subject: Re: Storage Pool Id not found
From: Dennis Knee <dknee AT NAZARENE DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:30:35 -0600
I recently had the same type of experience. I don't know for sure what I
did to cause the problem. IBM suggested (as a last resort) to audit the
data base, which hogged the system all day, and did not fix anything.

The next day I was poking around in the admin graphical interface. When
I went to exit from the reclamation tab of the 3570 pool it asked if I
wanted to save changes. I did not think I had changed anything, but I
went ahead & let it save. - That appeared to fix the problem. IBM
support did not understand it. - All I know is that 3570 reclamation
works again...

Dennis Knee
Information Technology
Church of the Nazarene