ADSM-L

Re: Another Connect Agent question

1999-03-24 15:18:19
Subject: Re: Another Connect Agent question
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:18:19 -0600
No. I am running fixtest A. Fixtest A does not require to run under the
Exchange Site Services account. Fixtest A states requirements to be a member
of the local admin group. On one test machine where the default NT User
rights are in place it the backup works fine. However our Security group is
in the process of tuning the user rights assigned to local administators and
other local groups.

What I need to know is what actual NT User rights are required to backup and
restore an Exchange Database under the connect agent. That way the account
can do the job with the minimum required authority.

Nathan