ADSM-L

Re: ADSM tape mount problem

1999-03-15 14:23:56
Subject: Re: ADSM tape mount problem
From: "Royal, Steven" <SROYAL AT INTEGON DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:23:56 -0500
I finally turned my attention to the 3494. I found I had to manually
eject a tape from one of the two drives. To my dismay, this did not
fix my waiting for tape problem. I have an IBM CE coming on-site
this afternoon to give the 3494 a thorough physical.
I would still like to know if anyone else has this problem and solves it.