ADSM-L

Re: Primary Storage Pool Recovery

1999-03-10 08:33:08
Subject: Re: Primary Storage Pool Recovery
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:33:08 -0500
You do not have to restore the primary storage pool at all.  We don't intend
to because we don't want to spend all that time and effort doing it and we
might not have enough scratch tapes for it.  The only exception in our case
is our storage pool that's for directories.  I will restore that first just
to avoid a lot of tape mounts for those files.