ADSM-L

AW: Verifying 3590 tapes on AIX

1999-03-05 08:30:31
Subject: AW: Verifying 3590 tapes on AIX
From: HIK-ADSM Liste <adsm AT HIK.FZK DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 14:30:31 +0100
Hi Sri,

  we experienced this error also during migration and reclamation,
but not with hanging processes, but no possiblity to end the
migration or reclamation. We set the access for the damaged tape to
readonly and the processes restarted on other tapes.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Bruno Petruschka

Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH
Technik und Umwelt
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1          Tel.: ++49 7247-82-5605
D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen   Fax: ++49 7247-82-4972
WWW-Server: http://www.fzk.de       e-mail: petruschka AT hik.fzk DOT de