ADSM-L

Re: POSTSCHEDULECMD

1999-02-19 16:26:02
Subject: Re: POSTSCHEDULECMD
From: Bo Ossinger <ossinger AT WSU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:26:02 -0800
We've just recently been testing the POSTSCHEDULECMD on an NT client
(server is adsm 3.1 on aix 4.2), and find that it runs after completion of
the scheduled operation, no matter what the status is.  (Executes even if
the backup fails...)

At 03:44 PM 2/19/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>is there anyone that could explain me when POSTCSHEDULECMD should take
>place?
>Is it scheduled:
>1) when the schedule operation has been done successfully (Q EV doesn't
>show Missed or failed) OR
>2) when the PRESCHEDULE ha been done, independently from the schedule
>results?
>
>I'm not able to find any place where is clearly stated what's happen
>coding these parameters ...
>
>Your help will be very appreciated.
>Bye
>Valeriano

Bo R. Ossinger                 phone: 509-335-0920
Washington State University    fax:   509-335-6635,,,50920
Information Technology         mailto:ossinger AT wsu DOT edu
Production Support Systems     http://www.wsu.edu/prod_supp/Pss.html
PO Box 641222
Pullman, WA  99164-1222