ADSM-L

Re: buta coredump

1999-02-04 03:54:06
Subject: Re: buta coredump
From: Werner Baur <Werner.Baur AT LRZ-MUENCHEN DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:54:06 +0100
Funny enough, I have closed a similar pmr 4 weeks ago because buta decided after
several months with frequnet crashes to discontinue this beloved habit. During
the
monthly full backup some days ago the crashes started again. I have re-opened
the
pmr 51149.
Recognizing that I am not the only one having this very problem, I have some
hope
to see a solution before we enter the next millennium.

Werner

--
Werner Baur                    Tel.:++49-89-28928781
Werner Baur                    Tel.:++49-89-28928781