ADSM-L

Errors backing up a Digital Unix machine

1999-02-03 15:13:00
Subject: Errors backing up a Digital Unix machine
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:13:00 -0500
We recently started backing up a large server running digital unix. The
client is 3.1.0.6, the server is 3.1.2.1 on os/390.

We are backing up lots of files but are also getting
lots of these messages --

02/03/1999 00:54:31 PrivIncrFileSpace: Received rc=104 from
fioGetDirEntries:  /user1  /kmh4005/matlab/ds/divers_sonar1

I know I should look up the rc in the clients errno.h file, and I did. The
rc's listed go up to 103, skip 104, then list some higher ones! I am
assuming the errno.h is downlevel from the executing os code. Does anyone
have an up to date errno.h they can mail to me, or otherwise explain what
the problem is?

TIA,

--